Golf coaching golf coach golf instructor is my passion for golf coaching in leeds golf coaching golf lessons in wakefield golf instructor near me golf coach near me best golf coach in yorkshire pga professional golf coach and golf instructor
Oulton Hall, Rothwell Lane, Oulton, Leeds, LS268HN
This policy statement sets out the data processing practices carried out through the use of the Internet and World Wide Web by SM GOLF COACHING LTD
Effective Date: June 1, 2021
This privacy statement applies to www.smgolfcoaching.net owned and operated by SM GOLF COACHING LTD. This privacy statement describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide on our web site: www.smgolfcoaching.net. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. We may amend this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page regularly to keep abreast of the updates.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, up to and including 24 May 2018, and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 thereafter (the Data Protection Legislation), we are the data controller (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
The type of personal information we collect.
The types of personal information that we collect include:
• Your first name, last name, email address, phone number;
• Information you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers;
When you visit our website, even if you do not make a golf lesson booking, we may collect certain information, such as your IP address, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details. When you make a booking, our system registers through which means and from which websites you have made your booking. If this data can identify you as a natural person, this data is considered personal information which is subject to this privacy statement.
You may always choose what personal information (if any) you wish to provide to us. If you choose not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Why do we collect, use and share your personal information?
• Bookings: we use your personal information to complete and administer your online booking.
• Customer service: we use your personal information to provide customer service.
• Marketing activities: we also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
• Other communications: there may be other times when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
o We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
o When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with our website.
• Legal purposes: In certain cases, we may need to use your information to handle and resolve legal disputes, for regulatory investigations and compliance.
• Fraud detection and prevention: we may use your personal information for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
• Improving our services: finally, we use your personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website; and
• credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if all, or substantially all, of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal basis:
• Performance of a Contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online booking, we'll use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and administer that booking under the contract that we have with you.
• Legitimate Interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as providing you with the best appropriate content for the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
• Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at any of the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement.
• We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain information to provide services to you, comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise to allow us to conduct our business. All personal information we retain will be subject to this privacy statement.
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our website.
Cookies are small files saved to your computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about your interactions and usage of our website. This allows our website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our Site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
Where we store your personal data
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
What security procedures are put in place to safeguard your personal data?
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access to, and the misuse of, personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
How can you control your personal information?
You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us to the email address stated below. Please write 'Request personal information' in the subject line of your email to speed things along a bit.
You can also contact us if you believe that the personal information we have for you is incorrect, if you believe that we are no longer entitled to use your personal data, or if you have any other questions about how your personal information is used or about this Privacy Statement. Please email or write to us using the contact details below. We will handle your request in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
Right to be forgotten
In certain circumstances you can request us to delete all information we hold which identifies you. You can make this request at any time by contacting email@example.com but please note we may be compelled to maintain your information due to specific legislative or regulatory requirements, for example we keep copy invoices in case of an HMRC investigation.
You can request us to transfer information we hold which identifies you to another person. You can make this request at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to complain to us about the way we use your information, please contact us by emailing email@example.com if you would like to talk to us. If we cannot resolve your complaint, you have the right to complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their contact information can be found at: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
Third Party Links
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
SM GOLF COACHING LTD If you have any suggestions or comments about this privacy statement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org How do we share your personal information with third parties?
Your personal data may be shared with www.acuityscheduling.com the company which operates the booking website at www.acuityscheduling.com.
Golf Lesson’s, Packages, & Vouchers
All golf lessons are undertaken at the customers risk and shall have been approved to be deemed fit by their general practitioner to carry out movements associated with the sport of golf.
It is highly recommended that a public liability cover is taken out which can be arranged through SM GOLF COACHING LTD so please ask for further details
To clarify any misunderstanding over golf lessons purchased here are the details
The expiry date for all golf lesson vouchers is 6 months from date of issue.
All lesson packages are valid 12 months from the 1st golf lesson taken with SM GOLF COACHING LTD allowing for maximum improvement and enjoyment.
All golf lessons, packages and vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
SM Golf Coaching LTD is not responsible if lesson vouches are stolen, destroyed or mislaid.
If you find that through illness you are unable to take your lessons within the time scale set out above please contact SM GOLF COACHING LTD immediately who will advise on a course of action and any confirmed extension.
Lesson Cancellation Policy
As a Professional organisation I would expect maximum courtesy from my clients as we operate a full courtesy towards “you” my clients.
To ensure a consistent business relationship the following conditions are in place.
A client cancelling an individual golf lesson directly with SCOTT MCGOVERN must be received by email within 24 hours of the lesson date. If the full notice is not given then the client will lose that particular lesson forming part of the package or be liable for full payment of the lesson fee.
A client cancelling less than 24 hours of a scheduled lesson will be liable for 100% of the lesson fee or lesson part of the package total.
In retrospect of “potential” weather cancellation, the client should contact SM GOLF COACHING LTD by phone to check on course conditions if in doubt. Any lesson deemed to be detrimental due to Health & Safety concerns may be cancelled at short notice by SM GOLF COACHING LTD
If sudden illness prevents the client from attending their lesson outside the above time frames please call SM GOLF COACHING LTD where he may consider an allowance for a period of time.
Lessons are purchased with SM GOLF COACHING LTD and not Oulton Hall, therefore from time to time lessons may have to be conducted at another facility to Oulton Hall in the instance of closure to the driving range or facilities not being appropriate for the lesson. You will receive at least 24 hours notice should this be the case and facilities will be within an appropriate distance to Oulton Hall.